Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Kwanzaa! Kuumba means Creativity & Community Celebration. www.africanclothes22.com

Kuumba! This is the sixth Kwanzaa principle, meaning Creativity and Community Celebration. As the year is coming to an end, it's not so easy to celebrate without reflecting on all the things I have been through. I had some really good news and some bad news. My Mother lost her battle to cancer on November 17, 2010.
I could never get over it, but to be creative about the pain her death is affecting me; I have decided to focus on the good times we shared, her jokes, her sense of style and many others. She will definitely be missed so why not celebrate her life and create something that will remind me of her and the good times for now and the coming year! Happy New Year to all! http://www.africanclothes22.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment