Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I found out that I am going to be in a movie! Never Stop Dreaming.

Guess what? I found out that I will be in a Movie! I have been asked to play myself and it will be shot at the store and around town locally in Charlotte, NC. Who knew that a little girl from Africa, trying to better myself by getting good education, raising my family, helping my families and others; could also be in a movie? Or, isn't life a movie or reality anyway? Except one is recorded and one is real and happens the way it is.

I am very, very, thankful for everyone who has helped directly or indirectly in my growth. It's not easy but you have made a difference. If being in a movie is any indication of what my future will be; you are responsible and I thank you again from the bottom of my heart. Revenge is a waste of time a unnecessary anyhow, let your enemies and naysayers see you in a positive light and never stoop to their level. Our Father and Creator knows what's inside of us and evil have no chance if you do not let them. I simply choose to be kind, responsible and lift others up as well.
Judith F. Osei Tutu
www.africanclothes22.com
www.blogtalkradio.com/africathebeautiful2

No comments:

Post a Comment